Aviva has launched a new website dedicated to helping Group Protection and Health advisers who are looking for additional support with their marketing.
The ‘Adviser Resource Hub’* is free to use and offers practical tips and tools to advisers looking to grow their business.
Once registered, advisers have access to a wealth of marketing content, including information on how to help retain and find new clients as well as tips on how to make the most of sales opportunities. There are also simple templates for advisers who want to create a marketing plan, write direct mail letters or compose customer satisfaction surveys.
The hub also includes advice on how to use social media more effectively and how to build a more engaging website.
Steve Bridger, Managing Director of Group Protection at Aviva, said:
“We know just how competitive the market is right now so advisers need every advantage they can get.
“Marketing is a great way to grow a business, but it can be expensive and time consuming. This means it can slip down the priority list as advisers have clients to service and other areas of their business to focus on.
“We’re committed to providing tools and support to help make it simpler for advisers to grow their health and protection business. The Adviser Resource Hub is a prime example of this.”
*Content for the Adviser Resource Hub has been created by Marketing Mentor on behalf of Aviva
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers.
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- Aviva’s asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and manages over £346 billion in assets (as at 30 June 2019). Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £501 billion (as at 30 June 2019).
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; in 2018 we paid £32.9 billion in claims and benefits on behalf of our 33 million customers.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our image library on Flickr, research reports and our news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here www.aviva.com/about-us
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
- Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
- Subscribe to our news alerts by email.
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.