Aviva has launched a new website dedicated to helping Group Protection and Health advisers who are looking for additional support with their marketing.
The ‘Adviser Resource Hub’* is free to use and offers practical tips and tools to advisers looking to grow their business.
Once registered, advisers have access to a wealth of marketing content, including information on how to help retain and find new clients as well as tips on how to make the most of sales opportunities. There are also simple templates for advisers who want to create a marketing plan, write direct mail letters or compose customer satisfaction surveys.
The hub also includes advice on how to use social media more effectively and how to build a more engaging website.
Steve Bridger, Managing Director of Group Protection at Aviva, said:
“We know just how competitive the market is right now so advisers need every advantage they can get.
“Marketing is a great way to grow a business, but it can be expensive and time consuming. This means it can slip down the priority list as advisers have clients to service and other areas of their business to focus on.
“We’re committed to providing tools and support to help make it simpler for advisers to grow their health and protection business. The Adviser Resource Hub is a prime example of this.”
*Content for the Adviser Resource Hub has been created by Marketing Mentor on behalf of Aviva
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
- For information on how Aviva is helping our people, customers and communities impacted by COVID-19 visit: www.aviva.com/covid-19-our-response/
- Aviva is a leading international savings, retirement and insurance business. We exist to be with people when it really matters, throughout their lives – to help them make the most of life. We have been taking care of people for more than 320 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’.
- Our vision is to earn our customers’ trust as the best place to save for the future, navigate retirement and insure what matters most to them. In 2019, we paid £33.2 billion in claims and benefits on behalf of our 33.4 million customers.
- We operate through five business divisions: Investments, Savings & Retirement; UK Life; General Insurance; Europe Life; and Asia Life; and focus on three strategic priorities: deliver great customer outcomes, excel at the fundamentals and invest in sustainable growth.
- Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £510 billion and our Solvency II capital surplus is £12.6 billion (FY19). Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our image library, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
- You can follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
- You can follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.