Information on shareholder dividends.
Aviva's final dividend of 19.0p will be paid to shareholders on 17 May 2018.
You can choose how you’d like to receive your dividends:
1. Have your dividend paid in cash:
- into your UK bank account
- into your Eurozone bank account
- through the Global Payment Service provided by our Registrar, Computershare. This option lets you choose to take your dividends in over 100 currencies. Visit www.investorcentre.co.uk/faq for more information, including fees. You’ll need to select the Dividends and Payments tab, then Global Payments Services.
2. Join our Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP).
This option lets you use your dividends to buy more Aviva ordinary shares, instead of taking them as cash.
There’s no entry fee and you can leave at any time at no charge. If you join you will pay commission, currently at 0.75% (subject to a minimum of £2.50), and stamp duty reserve tax, currently at 0.5%, on the market value of the Aviva ordinary shares we buy for you with your dividend payments. You can find full details in the terms and conditions (PDF).
If you’d like to join, do it online or by completing a form available from Computershare. You need to join at least 15 working days before a dividend payment date, or you’ll have to wait until your next dividend payment to get started.
Please note: our DRIP is available to ordinary shareholders and members of the Aviva Share Account. Our service is for shareholders in the UK, most European countries and some countries outside Europe. See clause 2.1 of our terms and conditions.
Tell us how you want us to pay your dividends
You need to tell us, through Computershare, how you’d like us to pay your dividends. If we don’t get your payment instruction, we’ll hold your dividends for you. Once we get your instruction, we’ll pay any unpaid dividends to you free of charge (subject to currency charges) .