Contacts and helpful information for managing your shares.
Manage your shareholding online at the Investor Centre
Our Investor Centre is a free, secure online service run by Computershare. It lets you:
- View your share balances and market values for all your Computershare managed holdings.
- Update your dividend mandate bank instructions and your home address across your entire portfolio in a single transaction.
- Apply to join our Dividend Reinvestment Plan as long as you’re an ordinary shareholder or Aviva share account member.
- Choose to have your dividend paid in your local currency direct to your bank account*
- View your transaction and payment history.
- Check your outstanding payments and ask us to issue replacement payments.
- Choose to get important shareholder communications by email or post.
- Download useful forms.
*Currency restrictions apply to dividends paid outside of the UK and Eurozone
For ordinary or preference shareholders:
For American Depositary Receipt Holders:
Visit our Computershare Investor Centre
See your terms and conditions.
Access the MyAviva shareholder services centre
If you’ve already registered for MyAviva you’ll be able to:
- View useful shareholder information.
- Check the details of your Aviva policies.
- Find a link to the Investor Centre, where you can login and manage your shareholding.
Our online portal brings all this information together into one safe and secure place at a time that suits you. Just login using your email address on www.aviva.co.uk/myaviva.
The best way to get in touch with us about your shares is through Computershare, our Registrar. To make it easier for Computershare to find you, you’ll need your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN). It’s on most of the letters we send you, including your dividend tax confirmation and share certificates. It starts with an upper case C, I or G.
If you don’t know your SRN, contact Computershare. They’ll post it to you within two working days.
0371 495 0105
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm UK time, excluding public holidays.
+44 117 378 8361 if calling from outside the UK.
Computershare Investor Services PLC
American Depositary Receipt holders
1 877 248 4237 (1 877-CITI-ADR)
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm US Eastern Standard Time, excluding public holidays.
1 781 575 4555 if calling from outside the US.
Citibank Shareholder Services
PO Box 43077
Ordinary shareholders can use any bank, building society or stockbroker offering a share dealing facility to buy or sell Aviva shares. Their commission rates will vary. You can also use our dealing services provided by Computershare.
If you hold your shares in the Aviva Share Account, you’ll need to use Computershare’s internet or telephone share dealing services:
On the internet
0370 703 0084
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm UK time, excluding UK bank holidays.
Or 00 353 1 216 3100 if you’re calling from overseas.
View the telephone dealing terms and conditions
You’ll need your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) to sell or buy shares.
You can find commission rates and charges for our internet and telephone share dealing service at www.computershare.com/dealing/uk.
Our service is for all shareholders in the UK, most European countries and some countries outside Europe. Visit www.computershare.com/dealing/uk to find out if you can use our service.
If you are in any doubt about buying or selling your shares, you should seek professional financial advice.