If you are a user who has a disability that may affect how you view our website, find out how to improve your experience here.
This website is designed and built to W3C accessibility standards. This website allows equal access to people with disabilities using technologies other than standard web browsers, such as screen readers.
You can control:
- The size of the text
- The stylesheets
Navigating this document
To navigate through this site, please use the menu on top of the page. Your screen reader will read the menu to you and provide access to the tools on this page.
You can use your browser to change this document’s preferred font size.
In Internet Explorer, select:
- Text Size
- The preferred text size
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that you can use instead of your mouse to navigate to certain pages in the site.
If you are using Windows, hold down the Alt key and press the appropriate access key for the page you want to go to, then release both keys. Press Enter to go to the page.
To go to the:
- Accessibility page, press and hold down Alt and the '0' key. Release. Press Enter.
- Home page, press and hold down Alt and the '1' key. Release. Press Enter.
- Main page content, press and hold down Alt and the 'S' key. Release. Press Enter.
- Site map, press and hold down Alt and the '3' key. Release. Press Enter.
If you are using a Mac, hold down the Ctrl key, then press the appropriate access key for the page to go there automatically.
- To go to the Accessibility page, press and hold down Ctrl and the '0' key
- Home page, press and hold down Ctrl and the '1' key.
- Main page content, press and hold down Ctrl and the 'S' key.
- Site map, press and hold down Ctrl and the '3' key.
Please note that your browser may not support access keys.
You may import your own stylesheet into this website as follows:
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the Accessibility button
- Click on up to three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes
- In the same window, to change your stylesheet, select the checkbox: 'Format document using my stylesheet'
- Browse to your stylesheet and click OK
Shareholders with disabilities
Alternative versions of Aviva company reports are available on request from the company's registrar:
Computershare Investor Services plc
Telephone 0371 495 0105
If you are calling from overseas +44 (0)117 378 8361