Articles of association.
Our articles of association are our internal rulebook. They regulate how we manage our Company and make decisions.
Our Articles of association deal with matters such as:
- shareholders’ rights
- appointment and removal of directors
- the conduct of our Board
- general meetings
- communications by the Company.
We adopted our current articles of association at our Annual General Meeting on 10 May 2018.
The changes we introduced in the current articles relate to:
- electronic participation in general meetings
- definition of gone away shareholders
- power of sale and unclaimed dividends of untraced shareholders
- records of proceedings of the Board may be kept in electronic form
- removal of reference to new preference shares that were not issued by the company.