Articles of association.
Our articles of association are our internal rulebook. They regulate how we manage our Company and make decisions.
Our Articles of association deal with matters such as:
- shareholders’ rights
- appointment and removal of directors
- the conduct of our Board
- general meetings
- communications by the Company.
We adopted our current articles of association at our Annual General Meeting on 29 April 2015. These articles reflect changes in best practice since we adopted the last articles in May 2012. They also give clarification on some operational aspects of our existing articles.
The changes we introduced in the current articles relate to:
- the provisions on euro new preference shares
- accommodation of members at meetings
- administration of proxy appointments
- retirement of directors
- number of directors
- vacation of office of directors
- board meetings
- employee share schemes in the context of a capitalisation of reserves
- indemnification of officers.