Articles of association
Our articles of association are our internal rulebook. They regulate how we manage our Company and make decisions.
Our Articles of association deal with matters such as:
- shareholders’ rights
- appointment and removal of directors
- the conduct of our Board
- general meetings
- communications by the Company.
We adopted our current articles of association at our Annual General Meeting on 10 May 2018.
The changes we introduced in the current articles relate to:
- electronic participation in general meetings
- definition of gone away shareholders
- power of sale and unclaimed dividends of untraced shareholders
- records of proceedings of the Board may be kept in electronic form
- removal of reference to new preference shares that were not issued by the company.
Read more about our governance structure
Corporate governance practices.
Risk management framework
Rigorous and consistent risk management is embedded across the Group through our Risk Management Framework.
Risk management processes
Our risk management processes.
View our risk management processes
Our risk governance
Our risk governance.