Aviva has announced the launch of its own podcast. ‘The Aviva Podcast’ aims to tell the story of how the company operates, what its ambitions are and has interviews with the people who are trying to change the face of the insurance business.
The first three episodes are available now. The latest, ‘Rocket Scientists and Video Games’ is an interview with Aviva’s Chief Digital Officer, Andrew Brem. He explains more about the types of people Aviva is now hiring and how Aviva’s digital strategy is developing.
Episode 1, ‘Welcome to the Digital Garage’ is a tour around Aviva’s office in Hoxton Square in East London.
Episode 2, ‘Disrespectful to Process’, has an interview with Blair Turnbull, UK Digital Managing Director at Aviva, who speaks about the ambition to improve digital customer service so it is comparable with the most popular online retailers.
All future episodes of the podcast will be available at the Aviva Soundcloud page or on most podcasting apps, including iTunes, by searching for ‘The Aviva Podcast’.
Media Enquiries: Ben Moss, Senior Media Relations Manager +44 (0)7827 832 395 / 0117 928 5843 email@example.com
Notes to editors:
• Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers.
• In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
• Aviva’s asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and currently manages over £340 billion in assets. Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £450 billion.
• Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; we paid out £34.4 billion in benefits and claims in 2016.
• By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
• The Aviva media centre at http://www.aviva.com/media/ includes company information, images, and a news release archive.
• For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/about-us/aviva/
• For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/b-roll-library/
• Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
• Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
• For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
• We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.