- Five-year partnership for home insurance and travel insurance renewed to August 2028
- Insurance cover available via digital channels, telephony and through the TSB UK branch network
Aviva announces that it has agreed with TSB to extend their partnership to offer home and travel insurance to TSB’s five million UK-based customers.
The agreement follows a competitive tender process and reflects the success of Aviva and TSB’s existing partnership, announced in 2015.
The renewed partnership will run to August 2028. It supports both Aviva’s and TSB’s simplification and digitisation strategies. It also reinforces Aviva’s strong distribution relationships and maintains the insurer’s number one position in the UK bancassurance market.
Jon Marsh, Managing Director, Partnerships, Aviva, said: “I am delighted that we have renewed our partnership with TSB, which builds on our successful seven-year partnership. This extension underlines our joint, ongoing commitment to provide quality, affordable insurance solutions to help TSB customers protect their homes and enjoy their holidays.
“Extending this important partnership with TSB supports our strategy of continuing to lead in UK bancassurance and highlights the quality of Aviva’s offering in this area.”
Ian Ramsden, Director of Customer Borrowing and Insurance, TSB, said: “This partnership has already delivered flexible products and peace of mind for TSB customers for seven years. I am pleased that our customers will continue to benefit from our partnership with Aviva.”
Notes to editors:
- We are the UK’s leading Insurance, Wealth & Retirement business and we operate in the UK, Ireland and Canada. We also have international investments in Singapore, China and India.
- We help our 18.5 million customers make the most out of life, plan for the future, and have the confidence that if things go wrong we’ll be there to put it right.
- We have been taking care of people for 325 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’. In 2021, we paid £30.2 billion in claims and benefits to our customers.
- Aviva is a market leader in sustainability. In 2021, we announced our plan to become a Net Zero carbon emissions company by 2040, the first major insurance company in the world to do so. This plan means Net Zero carbon emissions from our investments by 2040; setting out a clear pathway to get there with a cut of 25% in the carbon intensity of our investments by 2025 and of 60% by 2030; and Net Zero carbon emissions from our own operations and supply chain by 2030. Find out more about our climate goals at www.aviva.com/climate-goals and our sustainability ambition at www.aviva.com/sustainability.
- Aviva is a Living Wage and Living Hours employer and provides market-leading benefits for our people, including flexible working, paid carers leave and equal parental leave. Find out more at https://www.aviva.com/about-us/our-people/
- At 31 December 2021, total Group assets under management at Aviva Group were £401 billion. Our Solvency II shareholder capital surplus is £8.8 billion as at 31 March 2022. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our spokespeople images, podcasts, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
- You can follow us on:
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva