Aviva has announced that its Master Trust has received authorisation from the Pension Regulator (TPR).
Aviva’s entirely independent Master Trust board has a range of industry expertise, including investment design and performance, clear communications, efficient administration and value for money.
Aviva Master Trust has previously been awarded Master Trust Quality Assurance by TPR. It also holds the Pension Quality Mark Ready accreditation.
Aviva Master Trust has grown significantly and currently manages over £2.5bn of assets for over 200,000 members.
“I’m delighted that Aviva Master Trust has received authorisation from the regulator. Our proposition is one of the strongest in the market and authorisation shows it is a quality pension scheme in terms of governance, operational effectiveness and financial security.
“It now means that our existing clients, and those considering using Aviva for their workplace pension, can be confident that our Master Trust complies with the highest standards.”
Colin Richardson, Chair of Trustees for Aviva Master Trust, said:
“This is a fantastic day for Aviva Master Trust. Myself and my fellow trustees have always been confident of the quality of the master trust, but authorisation from TPR is vital.
“I’m looking forward to continuing to work with Aviva to develop the Master Trust and deliver value for money for our members.”
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
- For information on how Aviva is helping our people, customers and communities impacted by COVID-19 visit: www.aviva.com/covid-19-our-response/
- Aviva is a leading international savings, retirement and insurance business. We exist to be with people when it really matters, throughout their lives – to help them make the most of life. We have been taking care of people for more than 320 years, in line with our purpose of being ‘with you today, for a better tomorrow’.
- Our vision is to earn our customers’ trust as the best place to save for the future, navigate retirement and insure what matters most to them. In 2019, we paid £33.2 billion in claims and benefits on behalf of our 33.4 million customers.
- We operate through five business divisions: Investments, Savings & Retirement; UK Life; General Insurance; Europe Life; and Asia Life; and focus on three strategic priorities: deliver great customer outcomes, excel at the fundamentals and invest in sustainable growth.
- Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £510 billion and our Solvency II capital surplus is £12.6 billion (FY19). Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our image library, research reports and our news release archive. Sign up to get the latest news from Aviva by email.
- You can follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
- You can follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.