Three-year deal signed to support wellbeing in the local community.
Aviva is proud to announce that it will be St Johnstone FC’s new Community Partner in a three- year deal which will focus on promoting wellbeing throughout Perth.
The partnership will see both organisations work closely together to bring to life a series of activities and events that will support wellbeing in the local community – from healthy eating to promoting active lifestyles.
The Community Partnership launched at the Scottish Premiership match against Celtic at McDiarmid Park on Sunday 7 October where the new branding was seen for the first time.
Aviva has a long history in Perth, so it makes perfect sense to join forces with St Johnstone and become their Community Partner. We are proud to be part of the Perth community and what better way to show it than by linking up with the Saints to promote wellbeing and active lifestyles.
Aviva has a strong commitment to supporting the local communities where we are located. We have some exciting plans ahead and can’t wait to bring them to life for the people of Perth and our employees. We’re really looking forward to the next three years working closely with the club.
Both Aviva and St Johnstone are major institutions within Perth. It is an exciting opportunity to work together to have a positive impact on the community.
Aviva has a long history in Perth stretching back to 1885 when General Accident was formed and it remains one of Aviva’s strategic core UK locations with around 1,000 employees based there.
Notes to editors:
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers.
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE100 index.
- Aviva’s asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and currently manages over £350 billion in assets. Total group assets under management at the Aviva group are £490 billion.
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; in 2017, we paid out 98% of all our claims across all our markets and insurance products. We paid £34.6 billion in benefits and claims in 2017.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva newsroom at www.aviva.com/newsroom includes links to our image library, research reports and our news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here www.aviva.com/about-us
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
- Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.