Investment scams are designed to look like normal investments. Don’t get caught out.
Spot the warning signs. Have you been...
- contacted out of the blue
- offered significantly more than market value for your shares
- promised tempting returns
- promised an investment is safe
- called repeatedly
- told the offer is only available for a limited time?
If so you might have been contacted by fraudsters.
- Keep your Shareholder Reference Number and Investor Centre username and password secure. Just like you would for your bank account details and PIN.
- Never share your personal shareholder details with unexpected callers.
- If you have any concerns about your Aviva shares, email email@example.com.
Report a scam
Here's how to report a scam, and you can find out more at FCA Scam Smart.