- News releases
- Get e-mail news
- Company information downloads
- Images and logos
- B-roll library
- Report Library
- Europe Pensions Gap
- Mobilising Finance to Support the Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- Money Talks – A sustainable finance policy toolkit
- Money Talks: How Finance Can Further the Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate Change: Value at risk to investment and Aviva’s strategic response
- Consumer Attitude Survey 2014
- Future of Capital
- Roadmap for sustainable capital markets
- Savings project
- Future Prosperity Panel
- The Aviva Blog
- Press contacts
Consumer Attitudes Survey 2014
Three times a year Aviva surveys over 11,000 consumers globally to understand their circumstances. For the first time we are sharing a detailed analysis of this information for the UK and across Europe.
Aviva’s Chief Marketing Officer Amanda Mackenzie talks about why Aviva is interested in our customers’ opinions and what we plan to do with the data obtained from CAS.
This report presents the CAS results from Aviva's six largest EU markets: France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain and the UK.
UK regional findings
The UK report offers a detailed analysis of CAS’ findings across the nine regions of the UK. Its key findings are variations in consumer confidence and approach to retirement.