- Savings and investments
- Retirement and pensions
Third quarter update
- Operating capital generation stable at £1.3bn
- Value of new business (VNB) up 14%* at £571m
- Growth markets contributed 22% of VNB
- COR stable at 96.9%
- Operating expenses 10% lower than 2011 baseline
- Pro forma economic capital surplus £8bn (FY12: £5.3bn)
* On a continuing basis excluding Malaysia and Sri Lanka
An interim dividend of 5.6p was paid on 15 November 2013 to ordinary shareholders on the Register of Members on 11 October 2013.
Latest news updates
Find the right contact for your Aviva query.