- News releases
- Get e-mail news
- Company information downloads
- Images and logos
- B-roll library
- Report Library
- Europe Pensions Gap
- Mobilising Finance to Support the Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- Money Talks – A sustainable finance policy toolkit
- Money Talks: How Finance Can Further the Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate Change: Value at risk to investment and Aviva’s strategic response
- Consumer Attitude Survey 2014
- Future of Capital
- Roadmap for sustainable capital markets
- Savings project
- Future Prosperity Panel
- The Aviva Blog
- Press contacts
The Savings Project Blog
Posted by Gordon Mead, senior public policy manager, Aviva
At Aviva we spend a lot of time thinking about savings: who is saving? Why? Why not? What can companies like ourselves do to help? We set up the Future Prosperity Panel, a group of international thinkers, to discuss these issues. One of the things that came through was the need to build a culture of savings, particularly with younger people.
Having moved from Norwich a little over a year ago where I worked in UK business head office on Surrey Street, I knew the Hewett School already so it was a brilliant to meet some of the Teachers and Pupils.
For more information please read our legal page.