- Why invest in Aviva
- Results and reports
- Share Price
- Corporate governance
- Chairman's message
- Ordinary shareholders
- American depositary receipt holders
- Preference shareholders
- General Meeting 2015 – Friends Life Proposed Acquisition
- Institutional investors
- Credit ratings
- SEC filings
- Regulatory announcements
- Financial calendar
Shareholder Online Services
Please see below for further details on electing for electronic communications, and other online services available to shareholders designed to help you manage your shareholding more effectively. Please see the terms and conditions.
Make a positive impact by electing for electronic communications and manage your shareholding online.
Why use the Investor Centre?
The Investor Centre is a free, secure online service run by the Company’s Registrar, Computershare, giving you convenient access to information on your shareholdings. Manage your shareholding online and take advantage of the following features and more:
- View your share balances and market values for all your Computershare managed holdings
- Update your dividend mandate bank instructions and your home address across your entire portfolio in a single transaction
- Choose to have your dividend paid in your local currency direct to your bank account*
- View your transaction and payment history
- Check details of outstanding payments and request for replacement payments to be issued
- Elect to receive important shareholder communications by email or in hard copy format
- Download useful forms
*Company and Currency restrictions apply
How to access the Investor Centre?
To log into the site, you will need your unique user ID and password which you created during registration.
Or, if you are not already registered, become an Investor Centre member today.
To register you will be required to enter:
- The name of the company in which you hold shares (Aviva)
- Your Shareholder Reference Number (beginning with a C, I, or G followed by 10 numbers) which you can find at the top of any shareholder correspondence received from Computershare; and
- Your postcode or Country if outside of the UK or Channel Islands
You will also be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the site. As an additional security measure, Computershare will send a unique activation code to your registered postal address. The activation code is used to validate your account and provide you with full access to Investor Centre service.
How to obtain your Computershare Shareholder Reference Number (SRN)
Your SRN will be quoted on any shareholder correspondence issued since July 2011. If you are unable to locate your SRN, please contact Computershare by telephone on 0871 495 0105.*
* Lines are open 8.30am to 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday. Please call +44 117 378 8361 if calling from outside the UK.