Aviva Investors is a global asset management business dedicated to delivering investment outcomes that are central to the wellbeing and success of customers. We are wholly owned by Aviva plc, the UK’s leading insurer, with strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada.
Aviva Investors has assets under management of £246 billion across a range of funds. Our clients range from large corporate and institutional investors including pension schemes and local government organisations to wealth managers and individual investors. We have employees in 15 countries, so our investment professionals are well-placed to understand the complexities of local markets.
We offer strategies that balance risk and reward, drawing from expertise across global markets. There are a number of ways clients can access these strategies including open and closed-ended collective funds and individually tailored mandates. Underpinning all our investments is our commitment to sound corporate governance. We work with integrity, everywhere. The ShareAction survey ranked us second out of the 33 largest asset managers in the UK for our responsible investment and transparency practices.
In 2014 we launched our Aviva Investors Multi-Strategy range (AIMS). AIMS comprises outcome-oriented solutions that follow a multi-strategy investment approach. We have launched AIMS Target Return and AIMS Target Income funds, and intend to launch an inflation-focused product in the future.
- Investment strategies that recognise the aspirations and challenges of each client.
- Excellent client service, delivered openly and frankly.
- Expert investment professionals with intimate understanding of local markets.
- Risk-management heritage underpinned by centuries of expertise in the insurance industry.
- Strength in corporate governance and social responsibility.
Our Executive Committee
- Chief Executive Officer - Euan Munro
- Chief Operating Officer - Susan Ebenston
- Chief Investment Officer, Equities and Multi Assets - David Lis
- Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income - Mark Connolly
- Chief Executive, Real Estate - Ian Womack
- Director of Client Solutions - Mark Versey
- Chief Financial Officer - Clifford Abrahams
- HR Director - Liz Ashford
- Transformation Director - Chris Hibbert
- Chief Risk Officer - Steve Farrall
- Director, Global Business Development - Ted Potter
 The Aviva Investors name and brand represents a business that consists of a group of companies operating under common control.
 As at 31 December 2014
 As at 31 December 2014
 ShareAction, the responsible investment charity. Survey released January 2015.