Aviva Investors* is a global asset management business dedicated to building and providing our clients with focused investment solutions. We are wholly owned by Aviva plc, the UK's largest general insurer and one of Europe's leading providers of life and general insurance.
Aviva Investors has assets under management of almost £241 billion** across a range of funds. Our clients range from large corporate and institutional investors including pension schemes and local government organisations to wealth managers to individual investors. We have 900 employees, in 15 countries***, so our investment professionals are well-placed to understand the complexities of local markets.
We offer strategies that balance risk and reward, drawing from expertise across global markets. There are a number of ways clients can access these strategies including open and closed-ended collective funds and individually tailored mandates. Underpinning all our investments is our commitment to sound corporate governance. We work with integrity, everywhere.
- Investment strategies that recognise the aspirations and challenges of each client.
- Excellent client service, delivered openly and frankly.
- Expert investment professionals with intimate understanding of local markets.
- Risk-management heritage underpinned by centuries of expertise in the insurance industry.
- Strength in corporate governance and social responsibility.
Our Executive Committee
- Chief executive officer - Euan Munro
- Chief financial officer - Patrick Neville
- Chief risk officer - Richard Field
- Chief executive, real estate - Ian Womack
- Chief executive, North America & Asia Pacific - Patrick O'Brien
- Chief executive, Europe - Jean-François Boulier
- Interim chief operating officer - Ian Davis
- Global HR director - Liz Ashford
- Strategic projects director - Chris Hibbert
* The Aviva Investors name and brand represents a business that consists of a group of companies operating under common control.
** As at 31 December 2013
*** As at 31 December 2013