Welcome to Aviva plc
We are the largest insurer in the UK with businesses across Europe, Asia and Canada
Are you interested in our products?
First quarter 2015 update
- Value of new business up 14%* to £247 million
- Combined operating ratio improved to 96.4%
- Economic capital surplus** £8.1 billion
- IFRS net asset value per share increased 2% to 348p
- Friends Life transaction completed - integration underway
- AIMS Target Return Fund up 9% since launch
Latest news updates
27 Jul 2015
Aviva announces ‘Digital Garage’ in Singapore
18 Jul 2015
UK: Over-45s’ personal savings will leave them with a retirement shortfall of thousands – and the state pension may fail to bail them out
18 Jul 2015
UK: Hike in over-55s’ income gives a boost to their social lives and saving habits
Who we are and what we do
Next Key Date - 06 Aug 15
Find the right contact for your Aviva query.
* On a constant currency basis
** The economic capital surplus represents an estimated position. The economic capital requirement is based on Aviva’s own internal assessment and capital management policies. The term ‘economic capital’ does not imply capital as required by regulators or other third parties.